Top Social

First pampered session w/ bisfin

Monday, November 6, 2017
      It's trimester break again and I still haven't celebrated it properly. I and my girls had always planned to go for a beauty session together. Naddy is on her internship so we only have the weekend to spend. It's kind of unbelievable to see how fast time flies, I mean we've known each other for 5 years already but it feels like yesterday we two just attended uni at 18. Getting into adulthood is pretty overwhelming therefore we definitely plan to do this at least once a month in the future, so we could catch up during our beauty sessions together. Before we leave for a spa session, we attended Sarah's house in the afternoon for a mini occasion of family and close friends I guess? Hence the jubah and abaya in the photos explain it all. We were happy that Sarah's ibu is progressing well, I believe the interactions she had with those who visited her really gave a positive impact on her health. Everyone, please make your du'a to Sarah's ibu with the hope she will be able to return to her previous normal condition again. So after we leave Sarah's house, we immediately google mapped our way there.

Sarah, me, Naddy

Sarah w/ her ibu

      The beauty house was located in Taman Gembira, KL; approximately 20 mins from our place. Soon as we found a parking space, the house beautician gave us a call and kindly reminded us about our appointment. So we ran(Naddy in her looong abaya and me in my wedge heels) to find the shop last minute hahahahaha. One minute late is a waste of money because the beauty house cannot extend our time if we were late since they have customers coming the next hour after our appointment. So we and our kalut-ness ran our way to find the place. I didn't really know if you could park inside the building or pay for it. We book an appointment with 'Beaute Solutions' on Friday and attended the spa session on this very recent Sunday. This wasn't my first time going to a spa or a massage therapy. My mother had sent me for a spa session as early as I was in high school. Even now, my mother would still send me after a rough outdoor trip. I did the same for mother's birthday, I sent her to these beauty sessions as a gift. All in all, here are how the session went and how I feel about it;

First, Google map or Waze your way to Seri Gembira Avenue, later look for this elevator which states Block D.

The beauty house is on the 2nd floor, so press 2 in the elevator. As you walk out of the elevator hall, turn left; the unit is D-2-1.

Tadaaaa! Press the bell and the house beautician will greet you at the door.

Here's the counter, just say your name and your appointment hour.

Next to the counter is this wall with a various line of the house beauty products.

You will have to wait here while the beauty house gets your room ready and stuffs.

A form is given to fill regarding your health condition and your personal details to keep up with the beauty house promotion from time-to-time

When you're done filling the form. You will walk through this pathway to get to your room.

Yes, this very pathway that I posed for... and see there, behind these curtains are the rooms.

So this was our room. It was kinda awkward though as it was my first spa session with a bisfin. 

       We bought an hour of a relaxing full body(head, shoulder, back, hands, legs, and feet) spa session priced at RM65/pax. Once you get into your room, the masseuse will attend you shortly with a proper spa attire, there should be much exposure and it's pretty norm of that if you're comfortable and used to it. There were two Indonesian masseuses who managed our session and they were very nice, they were even excited to find out that we were two Malay gals when we arrived as she told us that many of the customers usually came from other race. Throughout the whole session, I couldn't stop laughing when my weak spots were kneaded. Although the masseuses mentioned their package promotions for about 3x to us they were professional and didn't push hard on selling at all. They just simply mention, that's all.

      As you can see from the photos, the interior of the beauty house was nicely set the right mood for customers to feel relaxed and serene, every corner of the place was so clean and I totally felt comfortable during the whole session as hygiene is very important to me. The beauty house offers lots of other beauty services at a reasonable cost and was actually lower than common beauty house service prices. I really think women should spoil themselves when they could afford the time and price as it could de-stress you for a moment and keep the blood circulation going well. If you love a woman who struggles a lot for you, send them for a beauty session; be it a facial or a spa. This kind of genuine gesture will definitely let them feel good in the end. My body and head feel lighter afterward. Everything went well even Naddy and I did everything at the very last minute, it was my first pampered session with a bisfin and it was great alhamdulillah.

Service: 
Ambiance: 
Cleanliness:
Value for money:

Do look forward to the next beauty session!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature