Top Social

Resolution

Friday, January 1, 2016


res·o·lu·tion

My only resolution for 2016 is to be a better person, no joke. After discovering the theory of life, now I know that by only being a more appropriate self. I could have my whole life changing 360 degrees, everything starts from within and it will naturally flaunt out its beauty. I may not have been the kindest and gracious last year, I wasn't even thinking like a 20 y/o most of the time. Things could change drastically, people change especially, like how the seasons are but I am none other to be less grateful for the mistakes I've learnt from, to still be having my family each day I woke up, the people who turned out to be great to be friends with, events that surprisingly took a huge spot in my heart. I love those moments. A year older, a year wiser in sha Allah. We may not have made the best decisions in our lives particularly at tough times, but we could change that.. maybe? After all getting old, it’s not about changing the calendar but commitment; it’s not about changing the actions but attitude. What a thought, I almost sound matured enough to vote heh.

PS. To the beloved people (or was once beloved) in my life, delightful wishes for a wonderful year ahead. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. May our beautiful smiles be the reason for others’ happiness this year! May each and every day of ours is renewed with lots of happiness and love. Sending virtual warm hugs to those who miss me x


Like Seinabo Sey said,"You ain't getting any younger, are you?" 
(Somebody played this song in the car the other day so I thought like what a good song that makes me think to do more while being young)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature